Author Topic: Basic Guidlines  (Read 4335 times)

Offline Zookreeper

• Mystery Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Pen your mind/Mind your pen
Basic Guidlines
« on: October 09, 2008, 04:18:41 AM »
   Hello and Wellcome to Zoo Admin

These are a few guidelines to help you and others to enjoy your visits here at Zoo Admin. Zoo Tycoon is a family friendly game and as Zoo Admin is a fansite for Zoo Tycoon it is family friendly as well. Foul language, inappropriate comments, and rude behavior will not be permitted. Posting links to sites not suitable for youngsters will also not be permitted.

Posting links to files is not permitted. We have all our files tested so that they are safe to use in your game.

Rule of Thumper; "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

If you should find a post that is questionable please notify the staff. Do not post a comment in reply.

As only members are permitted to post in these forums those who violate the rules will be dealt with by the staff. The staff will be the final judge of what is to be permitted and what measures will be applied to violators.

It is permitted to link to posts or download pages at other sites, if
 those posts or pages can be seen without logging into those sites, but
 it is not permitted to link to files at other sites, except for images
 that you created and stored at image hosting sites. Linking to files at
 other sites causes the other site to use bandwidth, which is
 considered stealing bandwidth. Also, be careful about linking to posts or
 download pages that have files which have not been tested. Files available
 for download at Zoo Admin have been tested.

Zoo Admin is after all just a fansite for a game and is meant to add to your enjoyment of Zoo Tycoon. Please enjoy your visits here.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 04:19:09 AM by Zookreeper »
Of all the things I have lost in my life, I miss my mind the most
Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean the world is not out to get you
The principle of universal thermal expantion does not apply to blue jeans in a clothes dryer