Souvenirs & Gifts (Downloads) > Zoo Tycoon 1 Downloads

Download Problems

(1/4) > >>

Yellowrose:
If you are having a problem downloading a file please post it here so we can look into the problem and get it fixed. Please try to read through any other posts or use the search funtion at the top of the page to see if there is a post about the file you are having a problem with.

I ask this so duplicate posts can be avoided as much as possible.

Thank you

YR

caddienoah:
Went to download area, to Building section...Tried to download the AR Holiday Home and The ZA administrtion Building.  Page came up saying "Not found on this Server" the third building was downloadable.

Yellowrose:
Thanks Caddie, hopefully Fern will see this and be able to add those 2 files. I believe she had updated them both. The last crash really did a lot of damage and loss so ot will take a while and friends like yourself to help us find things like this.

fern:
Thanks Caddie. Please let me know about missing pictures and broken links. Those two are fixed. We had lost the updates in the last crash.

caddienoah:
Anything I can do to help, let me know.  I've been going through the various download sections updating some things I lost...when our computer was giving me problems...will let you know if I encounter any other problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version