Author Topic: Secratery Bird Scenario Help!!!!  (Read 14027 times)

Animals

Secratery Bird Scenario Help!!!!
« on: January 06, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »
In Secretary Bird Challenge I could never even get the first two pictures (preening and flapping wings)because the secretary bird only flies and wanders and I could never complete it and was the only challenge I could not do :angry :angry help!!!!!

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
Re: Secratery Bird Scenario Help!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 10:20:29 PM »
If I remeber correctly the way to do this is to not put any toys (enrichment items) into the exhibit, also have a large area of dirt which the bird needs in order to preen.  You also need to make sure that the keeper does not clean the bird becuase it will only preen when it gets dirty and it cleans itself by getting covered in dirt and then preening.
Unequa sgvsi nvwadohiyadi osda ayilidi nigadi gvginetliyvsdi nigessvna gesvi, ale utlanigida aquudanadadisdi aginetliyvsdi na gvginetliyvsdi gesvi, ale agadohvnesdi aquunvda yulisdosi dudalehnavi.

Animals

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 11:03:39 PM »
ok,I'll try

ade.2234

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 02:10:40 AM »
rednotdead is quite right.....plenty of dirt, i tend not to put the keeper in until after the photo for preening.....i seem to remember if you keep the camera on her from the start she does the preening pretty quickly....also getting her to play with the ball can be a problem....don't give her anything else to do !...cheers

Animals

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 02:23:49 AM »
Ok,but I've never gone past preening and flapping wings I never seen a secratery bird flapping wings how when do they do that.

ade.2234

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 02:27:49 AM »
they flap them all the time....they sort of fly for short distances...they like quite a lot of room to move/fly around in....i find them very fussy

Animals

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 07:05:47 PM »
When I take a pic of them flying :wacko :angry it says INCOMPLETE

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 09:32:28 PM »
you have to click the camera when it says that the bird is flapping its wings - not when it is flying - what I usually do is follow the bird around for a while and as soon as it says flapping wings I pause the game go into camera mode unpause game and take picture
Unequa sgvsi nvwadohiyadi osda ayilidi nigadi gvginetliyvsdi nigessvna gesvi, ale utlanigida aquudanadadisdi aginetliyvsdi na gvginetliyvsdi gesvi, ale agadohvnesdi aquunvda yulisdosi dudalehnavi.

Animals

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 09:44:58 PM »
How do you unpause in camera mode,you cant even go in camera mode when its paused. :wist ;) :hmm

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 11:32:46 AM »
I usually end up following the animal around and taking lots of pictures. I have found that there are some small but annoying differences between the programming and the actual images. As long as I take the picture when the bird starts or is about to start the preening, etc., the picture counts.

Hope that helps.

Offline Cameron567

• Zookeeper
  • ZA is one of the best forums I've ever been to :))
    • Zoo Tycoon Hangout
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 12:31:18 PM »
I got the right pics when I got lucky :)

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 02:36:04 PM »
Did you alredy finish that part becuase if you didn't I could send you a pic to show you what it looks like.(they dont really flap their wings they just spread there wings all the way out)