Zoo Tycoon > General Discussion

Animals that are most easily upset?

(1/6) > >>

warbler21:
Let's see, I've found leopards (both regular and clouded), carnivorous dinosaurs (Rex is no exception), markhors, and tiger sharks particularly hard to please. Any other experiences? Which animals did you found most difficult to please?

Oh, and also, carnivorous dinosaurs tend to collide themselves against electrified fences often, increasing their anger. Any ideas to prevent this? Their exhibit suitabilities are very high but this often causes reduction in happiness. I'm not sure using nonelectrified concrete fences will hold these dinos back from escaping. I particularly had problems with coelophysis.

Animals:
not tiger sharks there easy but those hill animals they always need more hills hills hills
not both also the black leoard is also very hard I played the carnivore zoo campaign the black leopards are very hard even spotted hyenas and Apatosaurus there the hardest

Animals:

--- Quote from: warbler21 on January 06, 2009, 10:51:33 PM ---Let's see, I've found leopards (both regular and clouded), carnivorous dinosaurs (Rex is no exception), markhors, and tiger sharks particularly hard to please. Any other experiences? Which animals did you found most difficult to please?

Oh, and also, carnivorous dinosaurs tend to collide themselves against electrified fences often, increasing their anger. Any ideas to prevent this? Their exhibit suitabilities are very high but this often causes reduction in happiness. I'm not sure using nonelectrified concrete fences will hold these dinos back from escaping. I particularly had problems with coelophysis.

--- End quote ---
Nonelectrified can hold small dinosaurs like the Coelophisis and Herrrasaurus also large hervivores like the Apatosaurus.Which electric fence do you use Chain Link or Iron Bar?Iron Bar is stronger.You need the Carnivores happiness and sutability should be 100 so they stop colliding.And dont put nonelectrified for the Trex and Spino!!

pukkie:
You can avoid your dino's from execution by placing trees against it Or one tiled large grey rocks  and where no trees or rocks are put a tile of water in front of it as they always need some fresh water I think you can get an end with this
Black leopards are easy for me In the past the jaguar and markhors caused me real pains

mrs. poohbear:
snow leopards were the hardest until I decided to do their exhibit a little at a time. I left room to place more foliage, rocks, and hills, when the little bugger was happy I gave him a mate and then sat back and watched. If their happiness began to fall, I would sell the pair off and buy a new pair, since the exhibit was the way they liked it, it worked fine.  Black leopard, are one of my favorite, they don't give me any problems at all. laura

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version