Zoo Tycoon > General Discussion

Animals that are most easily upset?

<< < (4/6) > >>

warbler21:

--- Quote from: Yellowrose on January 07, 2009, 11:15:20 PM ---There is also Wisco's site that is still available. He has a listing of all the animals in ZT, MM, & DD abd also has a listing for combined exhibits. I found his suitablilty guides a great resouce for very high suitablity and animal happiness. Give his site a look and see if you can get better results with your highland animals and dinos.

Wisco's Animal Center

--- End quote ---

Yep I've used his websites quite a few times. It's from his website where I got the tip of filling each grid with foliage rather than randomly scattering them, which makes huge difference.

Natureboy28:
I think you should have the whole exhibit leveled down and the fence on the outside of the outside of the valley. Another thing that is pretty good about this is that you can use the weekest fence and the Spinos and Rexes can't get out. it also makes the guests happier due to the visibility. I find the Mantas hard to mantain after 5 years and you're out of room. They are fast at reproducing. Even in ZT2.

Firehawke:
I have the same trouble with my mantas!  I have to keep selling them off!
Have you ever had more than 20 green moray eels???  Let's just say that the eels aren't the only thing that's green - yuck!

Natureboy28:
What Do You mean. I used to Have over 100, naturally bred Mantas over 5 years in Zt2.

Firehawke:
In ZT1, once you get up to a certain number of animals, there just isn't enough space in the exhibit for all of the shelters you need and for all of the animals.  So you keep getting the "Manta Ray # is not happy with it's exhibit" or the "There are too many animals in this exhibit" messages.
Plus, the tank filters can only keep up with a certain number of animals (I think the max is 20) before it gets to the point where it can't keep the water clean.

I bet it was fun to have so many mantas in 1 exhibit!  They are beautiful animals!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version