Author Topic: Popular Animals??  (Read 6328 times)

Animals

Popular Animals??
« on: January 06, 2009, 11:44:01 PM »
Can somebody please tell me all the popular animals in the game  :wacko :sick :brr :wist :bang

ade.2234

Re: Popular Animals??
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 02:34:40 AM »
if you check the articles link, yellowrose (i think) did an interesting article "which animals are most attractive"...in which it lists the animals most popular with guests...cheers

Animals

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 02:44:25 AM »
Ok,where is articles.

ade.2234

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 02:50:24 AM »
go to the homepage and there a list of links at the top - above welcome to zoo admin....articles is over to right hand side

Animals

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 02:52:07 AM »
Ok

Offline tycoon start

• Pooper Scooper
  • Air, Earth, Water, and Mother
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 03:22:02 PM »
What about the Endangered Species ones though?  It only shows the Original ones.

Animals

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 05:15:06 PM »
Ok,tell me popular animals with all the xps

Offline Cameron567

• Zookeeper
  • ZA is one of the best forums I've ever been to :))
    • Zoo Tycoon Hangout
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 12:43:52 PM »
I'm a person that usaully only plays with extict animals, gigantopithecus always has some of those guys with afros going
"Woo-Hoo Yay" so that is a favorite in EA

Offline germanwolf

• Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 01:13:41 PM »
Lions are always a big favorite, but there is actually a way you can check in the game to see what animal guests want to see most. When you are playing, on the left hand corner "menu" where all the other buttons are, click on the one that looks like a checklist. its a piece of paper with a green check on it. once you click on it, it comes up with a list of all your animals and thier statuses. you can toggle between a list of your animals, your staff, your guests, and your buildings. if you click on the one that shows all of your guests, you can see that on the top there are different buttons. you can organize the guests by hunger, bathroom need, and others. Among those is a button that has a panda on it. if you click on that, it organizes the guests by what animal they want to see most! And now you can see what animals guests like most, and put those in your zoo!!  :U2
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 01:15:17 PM by germanwolf »

Offline tycoon start

• Pooper Scooper
  • Air, Earth, Water, and Mother
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 01:23:09 PM »
I have found out that Tyclaines are insanely popular. They were the center of attention in my Challenge and my Australian Zoo. Too bad they cost 30,000 per adoption.

Offline Cameron567

• Zookeeper
  • ZA is one of the best forums I've ever been to :))
    • Zoo Tycoon Hangout
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 04:43:44 PM »
Lions are always a big favorite, but there is actually a way you can check in the game to see what animal guests want to see most. When you are playing, on the left hand corner "menu" where all the other buttons are, click on the one that looks like a checklist. its a piece of paper with a green check on it. once you click on it, it comes up with a list of all your animals and thier statuses. you can toggle between a list of your animals, your staff, your guests, and your buildings. if you click on the one that shows all of your guests, you can see that on the top there are different buttons. you can organize the guests by hunger, bathroom need, and others. Among those is a button that has a panda on it. if you click on that, it organizes the guests by what animal they want to see most! And now you can see what animals guests like most, and put those in your zoo!!  :U2
Yes, that is very, very true. There are still animals that are always "home runs."

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 02:45:41 PM »
To me, even the worst of animals are the best depending on the nature,beauty, and relationsbetween the animal,guest, and exhibit

:hmm ;) :)))

Offline lf11

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 03:04:15 PM »
I also use the guest favorite animal option. It just stinks that it keeps changing, one minute flamingos are the favorite the next there not even on the list. People coming and going changes it so much. But atleast it gives you ideas.
lf11

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 03:19:32 PM »
I thing the exotics and the big ones.

To me, even the worst of animals are the best depending on the nature,beauty, and relations between the animal,guest, and exhibit work