Zoo Tycoon > General Discussion

Sick guests

(1/4) > >>

warbler21:
So I'd like to know why some guests start to puke completely randomly? My zoos are always clean, compost is far from any main part of the zoo, not much trash bins, etc. I know that guests entering zoo on new year's day puke, and also the guests puke if one of them are named Zeta Psi. I'm just wondering why guests puke on any other days besides New year's? (no usage of "zeta psi" cheat code, and in completely clean zoos). Not a big problem, since it doesn't affect their happiness at all, and I find it hilarious.  :)) But just wondering...

germanwolf:
usually if an animal's exhibit is smelly, or if there is poop in an exhibit near the guest(s), or an animal is pooping nearby, guests puke... i guess they all must have a very weak stomach! =P

Natureboy28:
They aren't supposed to be at the zoo unless you have aninimal's on New Year's Day. Are you talking about ingame right. Because they're supposed to be sick. They always have to be. :)) I'm pretty sure about that.

Ryder:
This always happens to me too, I think fast food stands like burger stands etc. make guests sick. Try removing them and replace them all with restaraunts. If you haven't unlocked restaraunts, block the entrance to the zoo with stones until they are unlocked. In this way, guests will just leave the zoo and you won't need to care for them. New stuff becomes unlocked monthly or every year if I remember. That passes in about an hour or so.

oreorules:
If your in-game calendar is January 1st, your guests will be sick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version