Zoo Tycoon 2 > Scenerios & Challenges

Easy way to complete Endangered Species Zoo

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dolphinkid:
will it count towards the goal if you have downloaded animals because when i play the scenario i think they do count :wacko

Natureboy28:
i tried it once and got to 4 stars but because I didn't listen to what I was doing I erased it so I did another one and got to 5 stars today at 3:00p.m Pacific Time.

Dolphinkid:
I'm playing zoo tycoon 2 right now but i keep running out of money by doing this scenario can anyone help me ??  :wacko

Taun:
Don't hire zoo keepers do all the work yourself.
Don't use fencing, use the terrain tool to create barriers for free.
Only adopt one animal per species (saves money on the more expansive animal and only adop males to stop "Asian Elephant 1 is trying to find a mate" message.

Cameron567:

--- Quote from: Taun on February 22, 2009, 04:55:16 AM ---Don't hire zoo keepers do all the work yourself.
Don't use fencing, use the terrain tool to create barriers for free.
Only adopt one animal per species (saves money on the more expansive animal and only adop males to stop "Asian Elephant 1 is trying to find a mate" message.

--- End quote ---

Theres a glitch in my game, the animals walk straight up the walls, does that happen to anybody else, the guests probably think it's wierd seeing a hippo scale these walls :))

Off Topic. Quoting from a previous post does not make it allright to then comment on something else. If you cannot stay on topic you may find your posting privileges restricted by the staff  Zookreeper

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version