Author Topic: Eggs  (Read 4108 times)

Animals

Eggs
« on: January 08, 2009, 10:33:35 PM »
The scientists checked the egg like a million times and still never hatches. It always takes about 12 years to make it hatch.
help!!

also my ceolophisises are eating the babies eggs and which other dinos eat eggs in the game??

Offline warbler21

• Pooper Scooper
Re: Eggs
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 08:33:32 AM »
Which species' egg is this? Also are you sure that coelophysis aren't eating eggs of other species? Because I don't think carnivorous dinosaurs eat eggs of their own species (unless they're starving I guess but I've never seen it before?)

Animals

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 04:31:17 PM »
It's the ceolophisis egg there not starving and ate the egg.

The egg is spino.

Offline fern

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 06:13:42 PM »
Yes, there are dinos that will eat the eggs of others that are put in the exhibit with them. It makes sense as there are animals even now, that search out and eat the eggs of birds (rats, stoats, weasels etc)
I have not experimented but my guess would be any of the meat eaters would do this. Or it might just be the one mentioned. Either way you wouldn't be able to have a mixed exhibit with them. And yes I have seen it.
Dragonrider
Girl in training for the Gnome Tossing Marathon.
Tech Admin at Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory

Animals

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 06:54:59 PM »
The Ceolos and spinos are at diffrent cages and there are two problems
1-The scientists check the spino egg like a million times and still dos'nt hatch

2-The Ceolophisises eat their babies egg

I know they will eat eggs from diffrent species but the egg is the SAME SPECIES.

Offline Haiden

• Pooper Scooper
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 09:58:09 PM »
I have the same problem. I think it may be something to do with an installation error or a scratch on the disk. Not only will NONE of my dinosaurs hatch, but all of my marine animals (that don't use land) are invisible and stay stuck. They just sit there and get hungry/tired/unhappy. :\
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 10:19:41 PM by Haiden »