Zoo Tycoon 2 > Strategies

Eating Areas/Houses

<< < (3/4) > >>

Crookshankz227:
You could not put in any food stalls and just put in a restaurant, if you want to. You still have to put in a toilet, though. Half the food stalls (fruit cup, coffee, salad etc) hardly ever make a profit, anyway!

BTW, The Y2J Problem, you can actually delete all the pillars, and your elevated path will still stand. I guess gravity isn't really applicable to them. :roll

Apache7:
This indoor eating thing sounds really neat. I only had Zoo Tycoon 2, no expansions, but I'm getting all the expansions this week and I can't wait to try it.  :))

apple_pies:

--- Quote from: The Y2J Problem on October 11, 2008, 10:15:31 PM ---How do you remove collumns?

Also that is a really good idea. I wish I had MM but my walmart still hasn't gotten in the complete collection.

--- End quote ---

make the elevated path translucent and use the delete tool and click on all colums :za

Irish Skye:

--- Quote from: The Y2J Problem on October 11, 2008, 10:15:31 PM ---How do you remove collumns?

--- End quote ---

I know this has been answered already, but I find pictures help, especially since I had no idea where to find the transparency tool the first time I was told.  So, click the little arrow above your info panel and the following menu pops up.  Slide the transparency tool slider all the way to the bottom.

The columns show up by themselves, then, and you can go back with the bulldozer and delete them.

Hope that helps for anyone who wasn't completely clear on it.

zoo tycoon 234:

u remove colums with the recyle button 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version