Zoo Tycoon > Scenerios

Possible Scenario Glitch?

(1/1)

Ryder:
I decided to install Zoo Tycoon again, and I started to play the scenarios. I done all tutorials, and now I'm on to the scenario called "Small Zoo Beginner". I've completed all goals, and it says I have, but the scenario isn't completed, it just plays on as if it was a freeform game.

It also states I have 6 months to finish the scenario, so do I have to play the scenario for 6 in-game months for it to finish, or is there something wrong?

Taun:

--- Quote from: Ryder on January 31, 2009, 02:26:08 PM ---It also states I have 6 months to finish the scenario, so do I have to play the scenario for 6 in-game months for it to finish, or is there something wrong?

--- End quote ---

YOu have to play untill the end of the alloted time, just watch it thou because if the stats drop you could fail the scenario!

Ryder:
Thanks I'll try it again and this time I'll freeze myself until the 6 months is over  :))

oreorules:
many of the scenarios have time "limits" - seeing if you can maintain the other winning conditions is part of the challenge of the scenario.

what do you mean by "freezing yourself?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version