Author Topic: Is it True or False  (Read 4575 times)

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
Is it True or False
« on: June 28, 2009, 07:20:56 PM »
I found this on the internet, all alone.

Place a lion and a bear in 1 exhibit... (omg!) then, take one part of the fence off... so
the lion and the bear will become 2 robots that give you $900 every mnute(in real
time)!!!!!!!

Is it true?

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Re: Is it True or False
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »
It is a well-known Easter Egg that when you place an African Lion, Bengal Tiger and a Black Bear in an exhibit, you will unlock the yellow brick paths for your zoo.  The time clock must be running (do not pause the game, when you place the animals).

All the others do not work, and are made up by creative members with too much spare time. Are you one of those creative members? hammer
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 11:05:17 AM by casey »

Offline ktesch

• Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »
Casey,

It's a Grizzly, not a Black Bear. I've done that one and that one works. I've also tried tons of others to no avail. Changing Countries, getting Hobbits in my Zoo by naming a Guest ( I think it was, maybe it was a keeper) Bilbo. Getting two restaurants by naming them names I've forgotten. One that I tried that I think everyone else thought was False, was to name a Reindeer Rudolf and his nose will flash red. This was proven true as I've tried it, but it's a very hard cheat to see up against snow, you have to wait until he lays down and zoom in and watch the shadow area around his head.

Kim

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 03:20:00 PM »
No, I'm no creative fraud, I am just seeing if anyone knows about these cheats and glitches.