Zoo Tycoon > General Discussion

I Just Got It!

<< < (2/2)

Rosinas Cat:
I can't deny my first zt love is actually zt2, but I also greatly enjoy The Original. And some of dl's you can get are amazing!

Good luck with the building, Cameron.

Cameron567:
Where can I find the pics I take???

mo15:
You should be able to find them under:
My Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Microsoft Games > Zoo Tycoon > Screenshots

Forgive me if my memory is a little fuzzy, I'm not on the computer where mine are stored.

I'm glad you're enjoying ZT1 as well - can't wait to see the pics! :))

I think it's my favourite of the ZT games, but it's hard to decide!

oreorules:
If you have ZTCC & installed it in the default location your screenies can be found in the following:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon\screenshots

Natureboy28:
I plain love Zoo Tycoon. I started with the ZT the original before i installed the rest of the exspansions. I got ZT: CC. My first exhibit was a lalma exhibit. i then added a Loch Ness Monster and a Yeti in the Lalma exhibit. This was now 5 years ago, and I still remember. I gt the ZT2 after seeing the game at Target and me, liking ES has to have it. Got it for Christmas, needed the ZT2, computer didn't have memory for it so I got a new one. Ever since, I've benn getting them all. Both are really good and ZT2 is more of almost everything but it doesn't have the great animals from Zt CC. So this last month, I returned all better with ZT. But I think Microsoft, as their last games should make ZT2: UC mobile, UC DS and GOLDEN ULTIMATE COLLECTION featuring very new animals and the animals from ZT Originals. I know the contract is broken soo if they could here this, join once more for all of these games. clap clap clap clap clap

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version