Author Topic: Are there any extra animals for ZT2 Ultimate Collection?  (Read 17405 times)

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
Are there any extra animals for ZT2 Ultimate Collection?
« on: February 16, 2009, 10:42:59 AM »
Are there any extra animals in ZT2 Ultimate Collection like Elephant Seals? :wist

Offline KookyKoopa12

• Zookeeper
Re: Are there any extra animals for ZT2 Ultimate Collection?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 01:43:13 AM »
No, not really. Basically the Ultimate Collection is just so you don't have to buy every single expansion back seperately if you want all the animals and items and stuff.
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zoo Tycoon 2 Endangered Species!!!! :D And African Adventure!! Yippee!

Offline Kata899

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 03:26:27 AM »
Hello! Where are Zoo Tycoon 2 downloads ?? I can't find them any were....

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • ZA Map Masters
  • Game Warden
  • Map Maker Extraordinaire
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 06:43:04 AM »
Hi Kata899,  :wel4 To Zoo Admin!

Sadly at this time due to server storage restrictions ZooAdmin is not able to host our ZT 2 downloads. Our Webmaster Yellowrose is working tirelessly everyday to try to get this situation resolved. The only downloads we are able to host at present are for ZT 1, which may be found at http://www.zooadmin.net/ZT1/index.php#19. We are terribly sorry to disappoint you. However, as soon as we are able to get them back online Yellowrose will make that special announcement to the entire ZT community.

We hope you will enjoy your time here at ZA, and thank you for being with us.

LadyZookeeperNY
Site Administrator
Site Administrator LadyZ...if I can do it, so can you! Keep Building!
Make Now the most precious time...because Now will never come again!
Proud member of the Cabana Girlz  The Checkerboard Path Queen!

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 01:22:30 PM »
The largest download, the Arabian Nights expansion, can also be downloaded from the Artifex website.

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 06:35:08 PM »
Exscuse me, Kata899 since you are very new to ZA I have to give you one of the many rules. You aren't supposed to go really off topic and post something random unless someone posted something that tied together with my topic.  :wel5 to Zoo Admin Kata899

That happened to me alot. :blush :blush It's alright.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 09:55:55 AM by Natureboy28 »

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 06:37:05 PM »
Anyone with this game. Can they tell me if there are any additional animals for Ultimate Collection. Downloads area is being fixed right now so I'm pretty sure nothing really works. It's at the top, ZTCCD.

Offline pukkie

• Section Moderator
  • Zookeeper
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 10:36:50 PM »
Natureboy I am really starting to get it op to here with you young man
First of all Kata was addressed too by a adminstrator which means that post was excepted
Let's face it we were all new at one point
so there was A no need to report it B There is no need for you to start playing a moderator telling someone else what or what supposed to be done
as that is as much of topic as the post you might be responding to as that is not your job
And C which makes it even worse you are terribly doubleposting which is very much spam!making 2 posts even within three minuts is also something you should NOT supposed to be doing!
Let that be an official warning to you If you feel a post is inapropriate simply reporting will be enough
Don't you ever start making post like you are the moderator in the house!
And concerning to the point where you tell this brand new member there are rules
Have you ever bothered to read them yourself?
You are not new anymore and since you tell another what he can or can't do makes you think you would have but it looks like you missed rule nr 3
In case you have some time left I suppose you move your butt over here
http://www.zooadmin.net/index.php?action=rules
and read rule nr3 about 5 times where you could read the other rules as well too
Or don't you think the rules apply to you too?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 11:51:46 PM by pukkie »

ApolloTheEagle

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2009, 12:02:25 AM »
Exscuse me, Kata899 since you are very new to ZA I have to give you one of the many rules. You aren't supposed to go really off topic and post something random unless someone posted something that tied together with my topic.  :wel5 to Zoo Admin Kata899

:o Didn't expect that pukkie :D
And Natureboy, you have gone off topic more than enough times on other threads, my intro thread for example :D

And to keep on topic, just after EA, when they announced UC, they said there would be some new animals, but I'm not sure if they revealed what ones, but considering they're not n the disc(s), they could be saving them for a download - just a though though, the ZT franchise could have been completely abandoned for all we know.

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2009, 12:19:52 PM »
They could actually perform suspensions. Im' so sorry. I forgot the rules. How could they suspend you?

Off topic, again. No more warnings. Next rule infraction and your posting privilages will be suspended for 1 week.  Zookreeper
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 02:46:22 PM by Zookreeper »

Offline Kata899

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 08:09:08 AM »
Sad :( ...

But do somebody know some sites, where I can get some animals... I know Arabian Night but there I get only about ... 4 animals. I really want some new giraffe or animals, who have horns :)

Thanks you :)

Offline Cameron567

• Zookeeper
  • ZA is one of the best forums I've ever been to :))
    • Zoo Tycoon Hangout
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 02:40:02 PM »
Has a Desert Elephant been made?

Offline wolfkid92

• Scientist
  • The Wolf Within
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 05:32:04 PM »
Steve, the representative from blue fang, told us that another animal was scheduled for release sometime during the fall after the addax was released. now that was about....TWO YEARS AGO  :bang
im starting to think that Microsoft is abandoning zoo tycoon especially after they closed the official forums, and no longer update the site.
Remember Steve Irwin, the greatest friend of wildlife the world has ever known. RIP Mate.
888<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><:>-{

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • ZA Designer
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Mika's ZT2 Skins
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 07:13:08 PM »
Microsoft as far as I know has decided to drop the Zoo Tycoon franchise. Blue Fang is now working with THQ, so no new content is being made for ZT2.
Visit my website, where you can view and download my work!
Also, check out the new Penguika site!

Please don't PM me asking about Island Excursions; we have a forum for a reason.

Offline mr.freshmilk

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2009, 02:24:30 AM »
so sad Micriosoft and Blue Fang have stopped and wat is goingHAPPEND TO ZT2

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 07:41:27 AM »
We should take the top ZT2 and Zt animal makers. We should download their creations and see if they are the best. I'm guessing a staff of 25 through 100! We also need people that makes sure that all of these dls of an exspansion are safe. We are making exspansions not single files, no packs. Like AA it's based on one thing.

Offline thedolphinshark1

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 10:00:22 PM »
We are making exspansions not single files, no packs. Like AA it's based on one thing.
Natureboy, you are right.  Maybe we could do an insect expansion or one with more creative buildings.  That would be cool.
Would we know hunting without animals,
Would we know oil spills without oceans?
Would we know cleanliness without filth?
    See, one needs another if one is to survive, and one needs himself if others are to survive.

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 09:51:38 AM »
We could add that into the UC 2. We should add birds and roffed fence parts.

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Zookeeper
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »
...And to keep on topic, just after EA, when they announced UC, they said there would be some new animals, but I'm not sure if they revealed what ones, but considering they're not n the disc(s), they could be saving them for a download - just a though though, the ZT franchise could have been completely abandoned for all we know.

I have been going in circles (on other ZT sites & Google) trying to find out what- if anything- is different about ZT2 Ultimate Collection than my current configuration. (Zoo Keeper Collection + MM + EA + All Downloads...so everything ever Officially released for ZT2!)

So if I understand correctly (which is a toss up some days!) the original position was that there were going to be a few new things, but that turned out to be false...right?

I keep seeing screenshots of the infamous *sea turtle gift cart* & hearing yes/no posts about the whole *elephant seal* thing...

Any chance there is a way to find out exactly what (if anything) was added w/o having to buy the thing? (Like a trust-able website...NOT Wikipedia!)

I would be happy to buy ZT2 UC...if it actually contains anything new!
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" -Adam Savage, co-host of the Mythbusters TV series.
**** Long Live the Wolves and all Wild Canines! ****
*** Self Proclaimed "Leader Of The MoonBats!" ***

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »
I would too. We need to find someon with the game
!