Author Topic: make a cooler exibit  (Read 7088 times)

Offline chezy

• Pooper Scooper
make a cooler exibit
« on: February 16, 2009, 01:08:15 PM »
to make an exhibit look cooler make custom ground and put trees and plants in groups. Large rocks should be by themselves.  :bang

ApolloTheEagle

Re: make a cooler exibit
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 10:46:19 PM »
custom ground? Do you just mean place the terrain the animal wants but isn't the orignal terrain of the map?

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 04:23:00 PM »
I find that it is best to have it the way nature is like, it could give you more money but I'm not sure. The quetion is: Can you get extra money for making the exhibit more realistic with trees,plants, and rock or is it just anything's possible.

Offline mr.freshmilk

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 02:00:40 AM »
i dont but i always put my trees in a row to fufil privacy

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 07:45:17 AM »
We should invent a way for the usage of biome texture (foilage,rocks,ect) and make it visible to our guests with 3/4 of it visible at least. Post pics on this to give an example.

Offline Orcakid

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »
what i do is that i make the exhibit then i colour it in the biome that i wish to colour it then i put loads of trees , rocks , plants etc thats how i make a better exhibit then i start mixing biomes together to make a natural habitat and trees from other biomes. clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap :za

ApolloTheEagle

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 04:01:40 AM »
We should invent a way for the usage of biome texture (foilage,rocks,ect) and make it visible to our guests with 3/4 of it visible at least. Post pics on this to give an example.
Not quite sure what you mean there...

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 02:18:16 PM »
We make exhibit natural and we make it visible by the guests (visible=able to see) (make 3/4 of it visible and one part completly natural).