Author Topic: Maps / Workbenches  (Read 8439 times)

Offline fern

• Senior Zookeeper
Maps / Workbenches
« on: August 05, 2012, 07:16:12 PM »
To Yellowrose - There should be holding posts in the staff area at ZAZT1. Not sure how complete they are so here is the info that might be needed and the ogresnet picture name or you can get the screen from DD if needed. I redid a bigger version of many of these which is at DD. Some of the files are in ftp sub folders because they had not been done.
Note that each time files were rereleased the site would use up its bandwidth sometime after the 25th of the month, expecially if they were the bigger ZT2 files.

To Members - Most maps and zoos were released way back but when the site went down the first time whole areas were lost and that included zoos and workbenches. As I can match things I will try to re-release a few. Click the word download to get the file.

Lost Temple of Angkor Wat
losttempleofangkorwat_f6J.jpg
Author : Spiderghost
Category : workbench
Date Added : Feb 25th 2004
Updated : N/A
Size : 359.9 KB
Description : This is a medium map with all research done and plenty of money to get started. I hope everyone enjoys it.
I would also like to give special thanks to everyone who has taught me something about this game. That includes each and everyone at ZA.
Download

LZNY Small Dino Map
lznysmalldinomap_C2e.jpg
Author : LadyZookeeperNY
Date Added : 06-20-2006
Size : 150.7 KB
Description : This is a modified version of the Small Dino Map. The walls have been extended and some statues added to the entrance. No research was done but there is lots of starting money. No user downloads are required. I hope you like it!
Map Made with Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection
Download

LZNY Small Grassy Zoo Map
lznysmallgrassymap1_w5A.jpg
Author :  LadyZooKeeperNY
Category : Zoo Building Maps, workbench
Date Added : Mar 19th 05
Size :  140.7 KB
Description:  LadyZookeeperNY (or known affectionately as LZNY) has modified the small grassy zoo map using the ZA map editor. Tons of starting money.
Download

LZNY Small Sandy Forest Map
lznysmallsandyforestmap_dQX.jpg
Author : LadyZookeeperNY
Date Added :  06-20-2006
Size : 183.9 KB
Description : This is a modified version the the Small Sandy Forest Map. I have extended the walls and created a more colorful entrance. Some research has been done and there is plenty of starting money. There are no user downloads required. I hope you like it!
Map made with Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection
Download

LZNY's Cul-de-Sac Zoo Map
culdesac_p3E.jpg
Author :  Spiderghost
Category : Zoo Building Maps / workbench
Date Added : Mar 19th 05
Size :  342.5 KB
Description:  Map by Spiderghost. User made files required: Water Wall
Download

SG Frinkymans Labrynth Zoo Map
sgfrinkymanslabrynthzoomap_7y1.jpg
Date Added : Jun 2nd 2004
Size : 616.9 KB
Description : This map is dedicated to one of the best zoobuilders Frinkyman. The labrynth takes up the entire front section outside of the zoo. All research is done and there is plenty of money to build your zoo. No user downloads are needed. Look soon for a medium/large map with a labrynth inside the zoo dividing an inner and outer section of the zoo.
Download

SG Olde Country Road Zoo Map
sgoldecountryroadzoo_20N.jpg
Date Added : Jun 8th 04
Size : 825.7 KB
Description : This zoo is one of my mostly highly detailed zoos. I tried to get everything as close to perfect as possible. The setting is "Anywhere USA" and I hope you like it. The parking lot has enough spaces for the 1000 peeps that will arrive to your zoo and there even are disabled parking spots. All research is done and there is plenty of money to build your zoo. You will need the waterwall available at ZA.
Download

Spiderghosts Labrynth Map
spiderghostslabrythmap_q8Q.jpg
Date Added : Jun 16th 2004
Size : 1.5 MB
Description : This is a full medium map with a very intricate labrynth leading to another section of the zoo in the middle. In testing this zoo it is difficult to keep guest happiness rating high but can be done. There are many entrances to the labrynth but only two will reach the center. Those guest taking the wrong path will have many rest areas to keep them occupied and somewhat happy.
Download
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:27:56 PM by fern »
Dragonrider
Girl in training for the Gnome Tossing Marathon.
Tech Admin at Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory

Offline fern

• Senior Zookeeper
Re: Maps / Workbenches
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 05:28:23 PM »
To Yellowrose - There should be holding posts in the staff area at ZAZT1. Not sure how complete they are so here is the info that might be needed and the ogresnet picture name or you can get the screen from DD if needed. I redid a bigger version of many of these which is at DD. Some of the files are in ftp sub folders because they had not been done.
Note that each time files were rereleased the site would use up its bandwidth sometime after the 25th of the month, expecially if they were the bigger ZT2 files.

To Members - Most maps and zoos were released way back but when the site went down the first time whole areas were lost and that included zoos and workbenches. As I can match things I will try to re-release a few. Click the word download to get the file.

Earthquake Park Zoo Map
earthquakeparkzoomap_F4p.jpg
Date Added : Feb 24th 2004
Size : 1.1 MB
Description : This is a medium sized map based on a actual park created in Anchorage Alaska in memory of the Good Friday Earthquake of 1964. It has all research done and plenty of money to get you started. Please excuse the mess though.
Download

Mekong River Map
mekongrivermap_6x3.jpg
Date Added : May 2004
Size : 1.35 mb
Description : This is a rainforest map with a long very winding river. It also is the map used for CDL's Jungle Book Zoo which is also available for download. All research is done and there is plenty of money to start.
Download

Land of the Lost Map
lotlss_Q5Y.jpg
Author :  frinkyman
Category : Zoo Building Maps
Date Added : Jun 16th 04
Size :  177.6 KB
Description:  This is a dino map, no downloads were used. It was made from the small dino map. I had trouble with the first version but this one came out better. Now all I need is someone to create the sleestacks and we are in business. Enjoy!
Download

Rainforest Ruptured Zoo
screen is in zip
Author : hotailove
Date Added : Mar 4th 04
Size : 604.3 KB
Description: The name says it all! Large Dino themed rainforest map with lots of money.
Download

The Nile Delta
niledelta_Yy6.jpg
Author :  rustyyoda
Date Added : Mar 14th 04
Size :  164 KB
Description:  Here is the Nile Delta map, submitted upon request of pixel. Features a replica of the Nile and its famous delta. No exhibits, all research done.
You need to have AT LEAST Marine Mania PLUS the Endangered Species Exp Pack in order to use this map.
Download
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:29:07 AM by fern »
Dragonrider
Girl in training for the Gnome Tossing Marathon.
Tech Admin at Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory