Author Topic: Paleo Island  (Read 7091 times)

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Play nice, people....
Paleo Island
« on: March 01, 2009, 06:53:21 AM »
Hi

For the first time in ages, I am moving out of my freeform comfort zone, to try to get some unlockables. But I am puzzled by the Paleo Island challenge. One of the objectives is to create a 'super extinct animal' at the Lab. I already have sivertherium (sp?), bluebuck and styracosaurus. What is a super extinct, then?

Thanks in advance, guys!  :))
Avoid Feline Fury - follow the rules
Time spent with cats is never wasted. Sigmund Freud        
'The statistics on sanity show that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness.. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Offline Cameron567

• Zookeeper
  • ZA is one of the best forums I've ever been to :))
    • Zoo Tycoon Hangout
Re: Paleo Island
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 09:03:36 AM »
When you go on fossil finding games you find the fossils, after you find all the fossils it will tell you that you can now build the >animal name here< in the extinct research lab, build the fossil, after that, build the animal and if you get above 90% of the game right you will get a Super Extinct animal, is that good for you? :)

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 10:24:11 AM »
Like what Cameron567 says, you have to get at least a 91. Sometimes when you get a 90% they don't give it to you. I get at least 100% all they way up to the third set of fossils.

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Play nice, people....
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 08:34:44 PM »
Thanks both. I now have a super raptor, and am waiting til I can release the 5 species.
Avoid Feline Fury - follow the rules
Time spent with cats is never wasted. Sigmund Freud        
'The statistics on sanity show that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness.. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 04:27:41 PM »
5 different species right because I raise them until max and release them. Use the low chain link fences and ditches surrounding the inside of the exhibit to help with money problems if you have them. cookie :))

Offline dinosaur1

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 09:49:35 PM »
It`s `Super Extinct`! rofl :)) cookie hammer :ty

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 12:13:07 PM »
Nope, Super Revived