Author Topic: AHHH ZT2 is broken ;D  (Read 1873 times)

ApolloTheEagle

AHHH ZT2 is broken ;D
« on: March 13, 2009, 09:17:14 AM »
 :angry Um, well, when I load ZT2, it comes up with this:

Anyone know how to fix this? I re-installed and it worked once, but then went back to this
:S

ApolloTheEagle

Re: AHHH ZT2 is broken ;D
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »
Sorry for the double post, but it's been a couple weeks, so I think it's a long enough gap.

I figured out that the problem was with my EA and MM discs. I borrowed my friends discs, and it still did the same thing.

Got a new problem though. I installed everything back again (ZT2, ES and AA) but when I installed AA, it came up with the uninstallation process, instead of the installation process, which means I can't install AA, or I unistall everything. No screenies yet, but it's self-explanatory.

Thanks (:

EDIT: Where can I find the customer service number? See if I can get a new copy of the games.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 11:19:53 AM by ApolloTheEagle »

Offline dalturge

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 11:25:46 AM »
hi well i am a very fan of you but im sorry to tell you this but there is no phone number for zoo tycoon, well there is but I called and it tells me it doesn't exist but here it is as well 1-800-360-7561, and I had the same problem but what you need to do is to uninstall it completely: you know with the control panel but save the games and the downloaded content , next install them in  this order: ZT2, AA, ES, MM, and EA, and if it says the library doesn't exist try doing it again and if it doesn't work tell me plz
 :))  :bang

Offline fern

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 12:15:47 AM »
You could try asking this over at ZT Unleashed as they have quite a number of ZT2 players there. I don't really play 2
Dragonrider
Girl in training for the Gnome Tossing Marathon.
Tech Admin at Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory

ApolloTheEagle

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 01:05:43 AM »
Don't worry fixed it (:
I was making a new path and accidently saved a copy of the entities folder in my backups folder, so there were 2 of those files and it corrupted everything ;D

Offline fern

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 02:19:04 AM »
Glad to hear you sussed it out. clap
Dragonrider
Girl in training for the Gnome Tossing Marathon.
Tech Admin at Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory