Author Topic: Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads Site  (Read 73477 times)

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Tycoon ZT1 Downloads
Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads Site
« on: April 09, 2009, 08:11:39 AM »
I have great news for our members and guests. Our Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads site is now available for everyone.

Not all files are yet available but please be patient with us while we continue the daunting task of getting the remainder of the files updated or repaired. As the files are updated they will be made available.

If you have a problem with a file or downloading please post in the support board in this area here at Zoo Admin. I ask that you Do Not
post at the downloads site.

Here is the link to the Downloads Site ZT 2 Downloads Site
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 08:35:28 AM by Yellowrose »

The Warden - Avoid Warnings and Mod Preview - Please read the RULES
Member - Cabana Girls, Honorium Emeritus-Zoolanders

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • ZA Designer
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Mika's ZT2 Skins
Re: Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads Site
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 04:15:51 AM »
Wow! What happy news for the members of ZA. From experience, I know that doing all of that work takes a LOT of time, energy, and patience. Thanks so much for dedicating so much of yourselves to getting this going! I know that everyone will be excited!!
Visit my website, where you can view and download my work!
Also, check out the new Penguika site!

Please don't PM me asking about Island Excursions; we have a forum for a reason.

Offline Orcakid

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 06:23:58 AM »
help!!!!!!!! i cant seem to download anything it always says error found argh can someone help????? anyway  :hapeast :za

Offline fern

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 07:33:39 PM »
The posts are all there but in the crash the downloads were all lost. Some have been reuploaded and relinked.
Some of the ambient animals are there. Also some fences and paths. It will take al while to get them all matched and linked.

If you read the top post you would have seen this:
Not all files are yet available but please be patient with us while we continue the daunting task of getting the remainder of the files updated or repaired. As the files are updated they will be made available.

Are there any in particular you want? Keep in mind I only have time to do one or two a day as I have real life to deal with.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 07:36:04 PM by fern »
Dragonrider
Girl in training for the Gnome Tossing Marathon.
Tech Admin at Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory

Offline Dolphinkid

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 11:46:40 PM »
YAY the zt2 download site is back.  clap
but anyway  :hapeast

ApolloTheEagle

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 05:10:41 AM »
Yay, I loved the animals on ZA, and since my comp got wiped I lost them (:
Are there any in particular you want? Keep in mind I only have time to do one or two a day as I have real life to deal with.
Not sure if this is a bit rude or not, but could you try and get the Boreal, Scrub and Temperate packs up? No rush though ^^

Offline MaiaC

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 05:47:24 AM »
I have a quick question... if I am a member here, am I automatically a member of the download sites? Cuase it asks me to login, but when I use my login information for here, it doesn't work - and it won't allow me to register?  Same with the ZT1 download site.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 06:27:49 AM »
There is no need to register at the Downloads Sites. Both are set to registration disabled because they are fully accessable by guests.

Offline fern

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »
Yay, I loved the animals on ZA, and since my comp got wiped I lost them (:
Not sure if this is a bit rude or not, but could you try and get the Boreal, Scrub and Temperate packs up? No rush though ^^
Nah, not rude. I will see if if I can find anything with those names. Bet you can tell I don't play ZT2 which makes this a little tricky.
Dragonrider
Girl in training for the Gnome Tossing Marathon.
Tech Admin at Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory

Offline Pasja

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 06:23:36 AM »
Dowd try download zt2 stuff of this side, nothing work!
 :angry This is Suck :angry
look, this is of the terror bird

Not Found
The requested URL /ZT2/Downloads/Animals/User Animals/Phorusrhacos.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.zooadmin.net Port 80

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 09:40:05 AM »
You are getting that error because the animals are not yet available. As I said in my above post I am 1 person working on getting the files back on the server. I have a home and a family to look after.

When people are rude and appear ungrateful it makes me wonder why I bother and think I should just leave the files where they are. I thank goodness there are still people here who are patient, polite and willing to wait for me to reach all the files.

Offline Gfh

• Pooper Scooper
  • Got to my New Site, Zoo Tycoon Mokai.
    • Zoo Tycoon Mokai
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 01:25:10 AM »
Yeah, I am just happy that you could upload the ones you did. And it is hard to do some many different things. I am just so grateful you brought back the files you did so far.
Go to Zoo Tycoon Mokai available Here.

Offline Pasja

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 09:22:30 AM »
so, the downloads gonna working? clap
I hope it :)) :))

Thenks :))

Offline Kidou

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 01:17:13 PM »
Despite the fact I'm registered here, it won't let me login or register there. I can't download any of the objects. Are you going to fix this?

Offline mikaboshi

• ZA Designer
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Mika's ZT2 Skins
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 05:54:06 PM »
There is no need to register at the Downloads Sites. Both are set to registration disabled because they are fully accessable by guests.

You don't need to register, and you won't be able to use your current login, or create a new one.

Do you get an error message when you try to download? You'll need to be more clear as to what is occurring so that it can be fixed or what not.

Please don't PM me asking about Island Excursions; we have a forum for a reason.

Offline tiger_tales21

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 08:28:04 AM »
on the downloads site i click download on something (it appears to happen to everything i clicked on) a new window pops up and asks me to log in but i dont have an accout (and i no nobody does) and i no that you cant register and im not sure what to do because i want to downloads a few thing (the everything hack in particular XD) but i came on here a few moths ago befor i moved and eveything i wanted worked fine =[
btw  :za

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 02:38:14 PM »
I'm not sure what is happening for you. I went to the ZT 2 downloads site to check the permissions for guests in teh admin panel. All appears set properly. I logged out so I would also be a guest at the site and went to the post for the file Everything Unlocked for ES AA MM2 I went to the bottom of the post and clicked the Download HERE link and was able to get the download with no problems.

What internet browser are you using? Internet Explorer or some other browser. It may also be something in your browser settings or computer settings that is causing the problems for you. I'm just not sure.

As I mentioned above I can click the link and download the file fine when logged out and visiting as a guest and everything on the site works as it should.

Offline Jay

• Zookeeper
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 04:57:29 AM »
This problem is probably the same as mentioned here:
http://www.zooadmin.net/index.php?topic=553.msg4308#msg4308

Offline tiger_tales21

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 06:36:24 AM »
sorry for the late reply...and yeah i use internet explorer, i just tried to download a few things again but its still says i need to log in.
jay-its similuar to that but i dont think the link/file is over a year old because it has only been on the site for a while, well im pretty sure.
-edit- i tryed downloadin from my mums computer and that uses AOL
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 09:17:47 AM by tiger_tales21 »

Offline mikaboshi

• ZA Designer
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Mika's ZT2 Skins
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 05:54:28 PM »
What file in particular are you trying to download? This thread here shows which ZT2 files are ACTUALLY available. If you are attempting to get something that is NOT on this list, chances are the reason you are getting that error is because its not currently available, and/or the link is directing you to an old server.