Souvenirs & Gifts (Downloads) > Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads

Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads Site

(1/7) > >>

Yellowrose:
I have great news for our members and guests. Our Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads site is now available for everyone.

Not all files are yet available but please be patient with us while we continue the daunting task of getting the remainder of the files updated or repaired. As the files are updated they will be made available.

If you have a problem with a file or downloading please post in the support board in this area here at Zoo Admin. I ask that you Do Not
post at the downloads site.

Here is the link to the Downloads Site ZT 2 Downloads Site

mikaboshi:
Wow! What happy news for the members of ZA. From experience, I know that doing all of that work takes a LOT of time, energy, and patience. Thanks so much for dedicating so much of yourselves to getting this going! I know that everyone will be excited!!

Orcakid:
help!!!!!!!! i cant seem to download anything it always says error found argh can someone help????? anyway  :hapeast :za

fern:
The posts are all there but in the crash the downloads were all lost. Some have been reuploaded and relinked.
Some of the ambient animals are there. Also some fences and paths. It will take al while to get them all matched and linked.

If you read the top post you would have seen this:

--- Quote --- Not all files are yet available but please be patient with us while we continue the daunting task of getting the remainder of the files updated or repaired. As the files are updated they will be made available.
--- End quote ---

Are there any in particular you want? Keep in mind I only have time to do one or two a day as I have real life to deal with.

Dolphinkid:
YAY the zt2 download site is back.  clap
but anyway  :hapeast

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version