Souvenirs & Gifts (Downloads) > Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads

Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads Site

<< < (3/7) > >>

Yellowrose:
You are getting that error because the animals are not yet available. As I said in my above post I am 1 person working on getting the files back on the server. I have a home and a family to look after.

When people are rude and appear ungrateful it makes me wonder why I bother and think I should just leave the files where they are. I thank goodness there are still people here who are patient, polite and willing to wait for me to reach all the files.

Gfh:
Yeah, I am just happy that you could upload the ones you did. And it is hard to do some many different things. I am just so grateful you brought back the files you did so far.

Pasja:
so, the downloads gonna working? clap
I hope it :)) :))

Thenks :))

Kidou:
Despite the fact I'm registered here, it won't let me login or register there. I can't download any of the objects. Are you going to fix this?

mikaboshi:

--- Quote from: Yellowrose on April 11, 2009, 06:27:49 AM ---There is no need to register at the Downloads Sites. Both are set to registration disabled because they are fully accessable by guests.

--- End quote ---

You don't need to register, and you won't be able to use your current login, or create a new one.

Do you get an error message when you try to download? You'll need to be more clear as to what is occurring so that it can be fixed or what not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version