Author Topic: Broken Links  (Read 6331 times)

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Tycoon ZT1 Downloads
Broken Links
« on: April 09, 2009, 08:14:18 AM »
The Downloads Site is a forum like Zoo Admin with posts giving information and a link to the file. Please post here if you find any broken links so we can get the links repaired.

Thank you

YR

NOTE

Please remember this is still a work i progress and most links are not yet working. The site was only very recently restored and it will take time to get everything back to normal and all files available. Staff at this time has very limited time to work on this.

The Warden - Avoid Warnings and Mod Preview - Please read the RULES
Member - Cabana Girls, Honorium Emeritus-Zoolanders

zooer

Re: Broken Links
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »
OK i am really starting to get angry.  I have been trying to find and get the flame decoration for days now, and when i try to download it, it says "cannot find link on this server"
i also tried the downloads directory, and that link brought me to zoo tycoon gold forums, which got closed down.
Please help me, i am desperate to finally get this item

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 02:16:00 AM »
Please read the topic HERE

Animals

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 02:04:50 AM »
I found a brokne link.
I was triyng to download the Arabian Nights any expansion animals 2 (and maybe other parts of arabian knights) (http://www.zooadmin.net/ZT2/index.php?topic=161.0) and I got this when I tryed to download:

Not Found
The requested URL /ZT2/Downloads/UXP/AN Any Animals 2.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.zooadmin.net Port 80
EDIT: I tryed this for other arabian nights and thesame thnig came up.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 02:07:46 AM by Animals »

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 03:13:16 AM »
That is because the file has not yet been restored to the server. I am currently away from home for work and unable to upload files. The file can be downloaded from the Artifex site. You'll find a link to their site in the Site Ads here at ZA.