Zoo Tycoon 2 > General Discussion

Funniest Zoo Tycoon 2 Moment!

(1/4) > >>

TuckTuck87:
Post your funniest ZT2 moment here! I'll start....

Yesterday I was building an extinct animal zoo and I see one guest (a little boy) running and screaming with his arms up in the air. Normally when I guest does this there's a WHOLE flock of them doing it. This time there was just one and all the other guests were just laughing at him. I paused the game and clicked on him and it said under his current action "Running from Restroom". I asked what was that all about and then I read his thoughts... "Ahhh... I went into the wrong restroom!" All the other guests thoughts were "So and so (I can't remember the kids name) went into the wrong restroom!" Right then I couldn't take it... it was just too funny!  rofl

Zoo*Master:
Yeah...I've had this before. Except my was with some "famous" guy in a scenario or challenge zoo.

darkshadow9000:
That's really funney rofl. my funniest would probaly be when I got a WHOLE lot of cavemen
(like 20 of them) and just about all of them got coffe craze :wacko and then
they ran all around the zoo and it it looked like they where beating up all the guests hammer.
then after that i put them in a closed in exhibit :))

Natureboy28:
That happened to me too. I think the way to keep this happening is keep the most needy to go in an exhibit of his own and have him stay there forever, let him out and he runs for his life to the wrong restroom.

TuckTuck87:
darkshadow9000- you got them coffee crazed! How did you do that! I've been wanting to see it! :P

Zoo*Master- Nice. I've had the singer girl Dallas Sampson (now how'd I remember her name :roll) jump on the entertainer stage and start dancing and singing. That's the best I've gotten out of VIP guests.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version