Author Topic: Funniest Zoo Tycoon 2 Moment!  (Read 13423 times)

Offline TuckTuck87

• Pooper Scooper
Funniest Zoo Tycoon 2 Moment!
« on: June 10, 2009, 07:47:30 AM »
Post your funniest ZT2 moment here! I'll start....

Yesterday I was building an extinct animal zoo and I see one guest (a little boy) running and screaming with his arms up in the air. Normally when I guest does this there's a WHOLE flock of them doing it. This time there was just one and all the other guests were just laughing at him. I paused the game and clicked on him and it said under his current action "Running from Restroom". I asked what was that all about and then I read his thoughts... "Ahhh... I went into the wrong restroom!" All the other guests thoughts were "So and so (I can't remember the kids name) went into the wrong restroom!" Right then I couldn't take it... it was just too funny!  rofl
Name's Tucktuck but you can call me Tuck ;)

Offline Zoo*Master

• Pooper Scooper
Re: Funniest Zoo Tycoon 2 Moment!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »
Yeah...I've had this before. Except my was with some "famous" guy in a scenario or challenge zoo.

Offline darkshadow9000

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 11:04:31 AM »
That's really funney rofl. my funniest would probaly be when I got a WHOLE lot of cavemen
(like 20 of them) and just about all of them got coffe craze :wacko and then
they ran all around the zoo and it it looked like they where beating up all the guests hammer.
then after that i put them in a closed in exhibit :))

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 12:04:50 PM »
That happened to me too. I think the way to keep this happening is keep the most needy to go in an exhibit of his own and have him stay there forever, let him out and he runs for his life to the wrong restroom.

Offline TuckTuck87

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 04:42:15 PM »
darkshadow9000- you got them coffee crazed! How did you do that! I've been wanting to see it! :P

Zoo*Master- Nice. I've had the singer girl Dallas Sampson (now how'd I remember her name :roll) jump on the entertainer stage and start dancing and singing. That's the best I've gotten out of VIP guests.
Name's Tucktuck but you can call me Tuck ;)

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 07:28:14 PM »
It got the "nerdy looking people in my zoos to sit down, cross there legs read the newspapers and annoy guests with reaal hard math. The guests were walking with one eye at him!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline spottedshadow

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 09:16:39 PM »
I have 2 funny moments 1, was when my zoo had sugar stock and the kids were running like crazy  2, It is really funny if you watch a panda climb over a fence rofl

Offline skyinwolf

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 05:08:44 AM »
my funnest moment was one when 2 of my cave men went into the wrong bathroom! then they got coffie crazed! then went into the wrong bathroom again!lolololol hahahahaha! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 05:20:07 PM »
My new funniest moment was the time two guests were chasing each other. One boy vs a taller boy. They were running along my flamingo and gray wolf ehibit. The Crazed Wolf and Speedy Gonzales.

Offline courtneyrc

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 10:16:20 AM »
the funniest moment i had was when a fat dude with a big afro's head was floating in the air and the guy was running around, lol omg aka strange!     rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline princessus

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 07:35:47 AM »
My funniest moment was when i had a horse and they bred next thing i know i have twenty foals running around and all the ppls are running in wrong restroom and the zoo keepers where trying to feed the ppls now thats funny ROFL

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 12:12:03 PM »
I'm BACK! It is funny

Offline kelvisman

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 06:13:50 PM »
Probably the funniest moment for me is when i saw a little boy go to the flamingo exhibit and he put one of his legs up and put his arms in a kind of wing type position and made flamingo noises. 

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 04:23:32 PM »
Ok this is hysterical, one day I was tending my Jurassic Park, a T-rex broke out, and what happened is that it was about to chew the little boy, and little boy, scared the teeth of the t-rex, the t-rex was later cought by me.

ape

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010, 04:45:26 PM »
That's really funney rofl. my funniest would probaly be when I got a WHOLE lot of cavemen
(like 20 of them) and just about all of them got coffe craze :wacko and then
they ran all around the zoo and it it looked like they where beating up all the guests hammer.
then after that i put them in a closed in exhibit :))

the cave men get on coffee crazes? I've never seen that!

Offline czajenstar1

• Pooper Scooper
  • Wolf Finatic
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 06:28:55 PM »
My funniest moment, I was riding on a sky tram around my zoo with a little girl. Then there was a glitch and she has no head, I followed her around until she left the zoo and she still didn't have a head after she left. Oh, and I hade a fat marine man owner in an campain that ate a pretzil and said he was getting gassy and hade to use the washroom, after he used the bathroom, no one used it cause they said it stunk too badly. I was ROFL till I turned red and my stomach hurt!!!  rofl rofl rofl -czajenstar1
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 06:31:53 PM by czajenstar1 »
Cool Wolf PC Game: http://www.wolfquest.org/ :Cool Wolf PC Game

!!!THE HUNGER GAMES IS COMING MARCH, 23, 2012!!!
  Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAWODq_dMFI :Trailer
  Trailer Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGSL8SbY-Lo
                                  !!!ARE YOU READY!!!