Author Topic: Gooey Party Pack 3  (Read 15492 times)

ShenTirag

Gooey Party Pack 3
« on: September 21, 2007, 12:09:47 PM »
Gooey Party Pack 3

Author: WhitePanda 

Category : Other Packs

Date Added : 22nd December, 2006

Updated : N/A

Size : 6.88 MB

Compatibility :  ZT2, MM compatible.

Description: Introducing my new line of Gooeys - titled "GooV2". GooV2s are compatible with Marine Mania, and they look fantastic. First up for the GooV2 line is the release of the long overdue "Gooey Party Pack 3".

The Disco Gooey of old has been reworked into a GooV2. New features include: less terrifying stripes, a few more mirrorballs to enhance its amazing appearance, and other bits and bops to make it sparkle and gleam. But best of all is a MASS BUTTON RECOLOUR. And I don't mean painting over the buttons and calling it a recolour. I mean HAND PAINTED buttons that replace the MM blue with a bubbly purple. Icons are clearly visible and the purple does not by any means draw attention to itself. Subtle yet amazing, that's what I wanted, and after 2 hours of painstaking recolouring of over 200 images, that's what I got.

But if purple blue disco lights make you squirm, the other 2 GooV2's should make up for it. The first one is an old-fashioned blend of two colours, green and blue, in the style of Gooeys like Peanut Berry and Watermelon. This new GooV2 is called "Swirl of Paradise". Very clean appearance. And the second blend GooV2 is "Ray of Fire" - a bold mix of oranges, reds and yellows.

I hope you like it, and thanks to everyone who posted with comments and support in my Current Projects thread! 

Download Here
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 08:04:56 PM by Yellowrose »