Author Topic: 3 star rating  (Read 1731 times)

Offline ZooFanatic

• Pooper Scooper
3 star rating
« on: December 14, 2006, 01:45:59 PM »
How do I get a 3 star rating I need it for a scenario I'm doing. So far I have 2 stars but I can't get the 3rd. I keep putting stuff in there but nothing changes! :huh:

Offline Packraptor

• Zookeeper
  • Don't make me go Jurassic on your butt!
3 star rating
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 01:59:37 PM »
Try releasing some animals to the wild, or get some more animals in general. Also, get alot of diversity in your zoos, the mores species the better. You should try and make your guests as happy as possible, and if you have ES or AA, put some form of transportation in, guests love that.

Offline gallopracer992

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
3 star rating
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 02:34:05 PM »
make sure your guests are really happy and that they are entertained as much as possible.:bounce:

Offline aquariumboy

• Pooper Scooper
3 star rating
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 09:52:10 PM »
when i try going for 3+ stars i just get me animals as happy as possible and then that seems to make my guests happy also things like the gift shops and shops like that
make my guests happy. but hey i just got zt2 like 1 1/2 ago lol.

Offline X'Ray

• Zookeeper
3 star rating
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 10:24:09 PM »
build as many exhibits as possible with heaps of animals and release lots of animals to the wild. have lots of fountains, arches and playgrounds to keep guests amused and use some sort of transportation to 'boost' up some more fame : :) :

Offline ZooFanatic

• Pooper Scooper
3 star rating
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 09:16:56 AM »
As soon as I put a couple more exhibits it went up half a star. I also got one of those sky tram things. I am really low on money though! That's my main problem here!!

Offline Wolf Dragon

• Pooper Scooper
3 star rating
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 09:34:19 AM »
How about making a marine show with just belugas cheap and cheerful show i needed it to get to 4 stars from 3 on a scenario:rolleyes:

Offline Lt.Dan

• Pooper Scooper
3 star rating
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 09:42:44 AM »
If money is your problem there is already a forum about that located http://zoo.ogresnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7305