Author Topic: 4 asian animals in one year  (Read 1346 times)

Offline shiela

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://www.geocities.com/jerzy_bear/index.html?1144296737562
4 asian animals in one year
« on: January 08, 2007, 06:26:27 PM »
what happened to all the answers to the challenges to zt2 (the ones that go for the original game befor expantions) i had to reformat my comp and well have to do the challenges over again and ive relized ive  never completed the challenge where you have to get 4 animals from asai in a year so can someone re post how or tell me where i can find the old posts thank you in advance have a nice day:original:

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:26:59 PM »
they are still there you just need to expand the topics to shwo all topics since the beginning which is not the forum default it only shows all topics i in last so many months.  I would merge this topic with the correct one but cant remember the name of the correct scenerios LOL
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 11:29:09 PM by RedNotDead »

Offline radart-3

• Pooper Scooper
The Secret to 4 Asian Animals
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 10:19:56 AM »
First, always use the peafowl, then if you get lucky and get the red panda before the snow leopard you only need 6 exhibits

Mostly, the real secret is to set the entrance fee high early.  Then you have enough money in one year.

Now, it's possible without any cheats or expansion packs.
:IloveZA:

Offline shiela

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://www.geocities.com/jerzy_bear/index.html?1144296737562
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 10:31:22 AM »
ty but i relized and should have posted that when you have the expansions it is so easy
i finished the challenge in a 4 month period also take away the back fences on th camel and moose exibits and put high elevation it gives you some cash