Author Topic: Enrichment Challenge  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Silver_Gryphon

• Pooper Scooper
Enrichment Challenge
« on: January 23, 2007, 04:11:16 PM »
Hey all, I need some help here. I've played this challenge so many times and it's just not working for me :crying: . You know the one where you need to research 6 new enrichment objects for your animals and place them in your zoo? I keep researching and researching and putting them in, but it just doesn't recognise them :angry: and I get told at the end of the month that the people who offered the challenge are very disappointed and my zoo attendance has gone down. The most recent time, I researched the ball and rattle (grey wolves got that), the pursuit ball (lions), beef shank in ice (crocs), the monkey bars (gorillas), apple in ice (okapis), banana in ice (giraffes), the feeder ball (gorillas), and the tyre (lions), and it still didn't say I'd researched enough :blink: Any ideas?

Offline badisbadis101

• Senior Zookeeper
    • My Projects
Enrichment Challenge
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 04:12:52 PM »
i dont know- taht challenge alsways works for me:hmmm:

Offline Animalover44

• Raptor Pack
  • Senior Zookeeper
    • ZooMania
Enrichment Challenge
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 02:42:33 PM »
That happens to me sometimes.  I usually just research a couple more items beyond what I'm supposed to do just to be safe and then it works for me.

@badisbadis, saying I don't know doesn't help anything.

Offline Silver_Gryphon

• Pooper Scooper
Enrichment Challenge
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 04:00:51 PM »
Thanks mate - I tried that, I think I researched about 3 extra items and it didn't work... I guess I'll just have to keep going with the objects until it realises that I've completed the challenge.

Offline Mistysun978

• Pooper Scooper
Re: Enrichment Challenge
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 04:15:03 PM »
EWW that sure isn't fun. You might try doing maybe some specialty enrichments? like monkey bars etc. I had a similar problem with the challenge where you need to release two giant pandas and keep your zoo rating at 5 for the following 2 months. I released both my pandas and it didn't recognize that I released them back to the wild. It's just wierd like that sometimes.