Author Topic: Animal Happiness in General.....  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Weapon X

• Pooper Scooper
    • WXN - The X-Men, Anime and Gaming galore!!
Animal Happiness in General.....
« on: February 20, 2007, 11:00:07 AM »
I have a question that keeps bugging me......in general where do I find what "exactly" is bugging an animal regarding his enclosure and or general happiness???
For instance........I am in the "Save The Cat's" scenario (and have saved a few prior different scenarios for the same reason to go to later) and it keeps saying "Snow Leopard does not like his cage" yet when I look to his stats everything is alright and the pop says that "everything is alright for this animal"
Now since it isn't isolated to this scenario.........where exactly do I need to go to, to see exactly what is bugging any animal ????
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 11:03:20 AM by Weapon X »

Offline spiderdraco

• Pooper Scooper
Re: Animal Happiness in General.....
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 12:54:02 AM »
Something like that happened to me, exactly with a snow leopard. I went berserk after that and i moved the animal to a bigger exhibit, give it a meat mountain (literally) and some sort of other crazy things.
Well, after a lot of test-failure modifications, i decided to change the fence...and it worked! The Alpine rail fence...perhaps is just the scenario. Because snow leopards don't do that to me in freeform or challenge.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 01:03:37 AM »
Is this for ZT1 or ZT2? You have posted in the ZT2 area but it sounds like a ZT1 scenario.

Offline Weapon X

• Pooper Scooper
    • WXN - The X-Men, Anime and Gaming galore!!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 03:18:55 PM »
Is this for ZT1 or ZT2? You have posted in the ZT2 area but it sounds like a ZT1 scenario.

LOL!!!!! I did indeed mean ZT1............for the scenario question.........but in general ZT2 doesn't really seem to have a spot to zero in on where to find EXACTLY what is bugging an animal.
Although it does have them meter type pics (yellow, red and green) it really, to my knowledge, get very specific.

Spider: Thanks so much for the suggestions.......I will certainly take them to heart.......... :goodjob:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 03:21:16 PM by Weapon X »

Offline ShenTirag

• Small and Bitter
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Senior Zookeeper
  • made in a factory and from a special kind of metal
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 05:42:11 AM »
If this -is- for ZT1 then I shall move it :P