Zoo Tycoon > General Discussion

Sick guests

<< < (2/4) > >>

Natureboy28:
That's exactly what they said on the first official zt2 and zt web, it's closed now all of them are.

the_sagebrush_kid:
Yes this has been my problem as well. I only use restaurants and in the last few tests I never included a compost heap in the zoo. The zoo was always tidy and the paddocks were all neat. Yet people were puking

However I THINK I found an answer...............

Everything was going good till I started to construct an island. As soon as the people came close top water that was not part of an exhibit, well their little faces were turning green. I tried it again by building a part of the part that was seperated by a river. Once again it was all good. Then once again the peeps started to hurl.

Maybe this is part of the problem??? I have no idea but it is suspicious in my eye

Jess

LadyZookeeperNY:
Hi the_sagebrush_kid and  :wel4 to ZooAdmin. You know, I've been playing this game for over 7 years now, and I have NEVER had a guest get sick! I think it's so funny that so many other players notice this and have this problem. I'm at a loss to try to explain it. I don't even have sick guests on ingame Jan 1st when the zoo is open...just lucky I suppose!  :wub

the_sagebrush_kid:
I never pay attention to the game dates, so if my guests get sick on Jan 1st, I have no idea. Sadly without my computer where the game is on, I have no way to check it out. It is funny that you have never had a problem with sick peeps.

The only other thing I noticed is that as soon as one person hurls, everyone else soon follows and my maitances men can not keep up with them.

There has to be an answer to this epidemic of sick cyber peeps.  :sick

Natureboy28:
You have to have animals in your zoo on the first of January (in game). Otherwise that wouldn't happen. You could have a glitch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version