Zoo Tycoon > Strategies

My famous lucky zoo

<< < (4/7) > >>

kooky112:
Alright I got all downloads working... except for the stupid Marble unicorn statue. gue'ss I'll just have to redownload it and see what happens or live without it. In the meantime I still am waiting to get into Zoo Trek for more unicorn downloads. It's been almost a week since I registered at their website so yeah Im getting a bit impatient lol I want those unicorns!

Jay:
Thanks for the feedback concerning uiWW.ztd of the Wild Wings pack. :ty

Concerning the marble unicorn statue from ZA, if you are also using the unicorn lamp from ZA, only 1 can appear in the game. That is because they both happen to be using the same internal file name (67D222FB.ucs) and ZT will only read 1 of any file name.

kooky112:
NP :) glad I could help out. I remember on Windows XP the file worked fine but as for Vista it is obsolete, I dunno though if it's the same.

Is there a way to edit the marble unicorn statue I wonder to make it work? I use the Unicorn Lamp to make a kind of arch entry way. Same for the Ice Unicorn Sculpture for the unicorns that like colder climates. (Love those unicorn statues)

savannahjan:
Hi Kooky.  I found an account at Tek for kooky (no 112) so I've approved that account.  Please let me know if this isn't you.

Jay:

--- Quote from: kooky112 ---Is there a way to edit the marble unicorn statue I wonder to make it work? I use the Unicorn Lamp to make a kind of arch entry way.
--- End quote ---

Yes, a new configuration file can be created for it. It is just a matter of finding time to do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version